Over the last two decades Norton Consultants have been at the forefront of the development of modern E&I control system infrastructure for aircraft hydrant refuelling systems at major commercial airports within the Australasian region, including:
- Sydney Airport JUHI
- Brisbane Airport JUHI
- Perth Airport JUHI
- Darwin Airport JAFS
- Coolangatta Airport JUHI
A sampling of minor airport refuelling systems re-designed or upgraded by Norton Consultants in past years includes: Barrow Island (2013), Karratha (2013), Tennant Creek (2012), Prominent Hill (2012), Shell Archerfield (2012), Shell Moorabbin (2012), Cloncurry (2010), Hamilton Island (2010), Gladstone (2010), Grafton (2009), Bamaga Airport (2008), Emerald (2008), Kununurra (2008), Paraburdoo (2008), Whitsunday (2008), Cocos Island (2005), Kuching, Malaysia (2005), Canberra (2003), Truscott (2003), Christmas Island (1995) and Meekatharra (1992).
In partnership with others we have also completed FEED and design feasilbility studies for the modernisation of the aircraft refuelling systems at the following international airports within the Asia-Pacific region:
- Singapore Airport CAFHI, Singapore (2012)
- Nadi Airport JUHI, Fiji (2008)
- Manila Airport JOCASP, Phillipines (2005)
These projects all involve initial concept design in consultation with the client, management and coordination of specialised equipment, detailed electrical and instrumentation systems design and preparation of final documentation, project management and commissioning and all have been world-class and best-of-breed.
These projects have included:
- Tank farm automation under PLC/SCADA control.
- Bulk storage reception, storage and outloading – by both tanker vehicle and pipeline.
- Custody transfer-approved tank gauging and fuel flow monitoring systems for above ground and underground storage.
- Centralised control systems for large fuel storage terminals including inventory monitoring and custody transfer systems.
- Remote control/monitoring schemes for attended and unattended facilities including emergency shutdown and rapid response procedures.
- High resolution, IP-approved, pipeline leak detection, overfill and break suction protection systems at selected sites.
Please contact us for the latest information and to discuss how we can assist you with your project.